Start a School
We don’t just establish schools,
We help to build legacies..
Why Open a K-12 School?
- 130,000 additional private schools will be required by the year 2022
- Only 25% total K-12 schools are operated by Private sector with 40% share in enrollment
- Education industry in India, presently worth around INR 5.9 trillion (US$ 92.98 billion), is poised for some major growth in the years to come.
- 140 million children in India are still out of schools
- Opportunities for Life Time Growth
- Lifelong Returns
- Social Prestige
Why Millennium World Schools?
- 40+ schools pan India
- Award winning Millennium Learning System™
- Skilled & concept based learning
- Performance enhancement plans & personalized assessments
- Technology Integration in Curriculum & Smartclasses
- In depth teacher & leadership training with online refresher trainings & teaching strategies
- Best Infrastructure in terms of multiple activity rooms in schools & well equipped labs, library & Sport facilities
K-12 School Franchise Requirements
Help transform education and bring a change in the society by getting franchise for school.
|Green Field - New School||
Minimum 2 acres of land|
1 lac sq ft of built up area
|5 cr onwards||One time association fee and royalty||Download Green Field Flyer|
|Brown Field - Up gradation of existing school||
Minimum 1.5 acres of land Willingness to|
upgrade to Millennium standard
|As per requirements||One time association fee and royalty||Download Brown Field Flyer|
Millennium Education Management
Millennium Education Management is a private limited company set up by highly skilled professionals who have the experience and expertise of running over 50 schools across the country. Millennium Education Management’s expertise lies in building, operating and managing various kinds of schools in small & large towns and in not only providing curriculum but also the entire ecosystem of operating a school.
What does MEM provide you?
MEM provides consultancy on ensuring that all schools are compliant and meet the mandatory statutory compliances for getting affiliated to the Board.
MEM believes in the philosophy of providing a warm, conducive and safe environment for children and staff.
MEM, in collaboration with promoters, ensures delivery with focus on meeting Quality Objectives that are student centric and contribute to the Well Being of students and staff.
MEM has clearly laid out policies that are transparent and process oriented.
MEM provides for an ERP model that caters to participation and involvement of all stakeholders in the academic and administrative domains.
MEM maps the need of the community in specific regions and offers customized support in designing effective marketing strategies.
MEM helps schools to build up a Blueprint for Technology that will focus on not only the hardware but the resulting learning for all the stakeholders.
MEM supports the promoters in planning and execution of budgets that are based on principles of sound financial Planning.
MEM encourages organizations to hire people with the right knowledge, skills and attitudes and provides support in the entire recruitment process.
MEM, through its structured training programs, ensures that all teachers are trained in understanding and imbibing the school philosophy, mission and vision.
MEM helps in providing the Philosophy and Psychology behind the unique curriculum, Concept Books, Projects, etc.